At MyHealthMath, we’re building software that is disrupting how people choose and use their health benefits. In the last year alone, we doubled the number of consumers we helped, and we’re working with employers across the country to reach even more people next year.
We’re looking for that Rockstar to work with a growing team at a fast-paced growing HealthTech startup. In this role, you will support the development of the applications we turn into our core products. You will design, code, test, debug, and document applications based on functional/technical specifications created in partnership with project manager, product owner, and project teams.
What you’ll achieve:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Program well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Serve as a key technical voice of the internal/external customer, enabling systems that allow for providing timely, well documented and insightful input back to engineering and product management teams.
- Own and understand existing/new customers’ technical needs and translating how our platform offerings could match those needs.
- 2+ years professional application development experience, preferably in a healthtech or insurtech setting.
- Experience with different programming languages across different industries
- Experience with Angular preferable.
- Experience with React preferable.
- Experience with Terraform preferable.
- Experience with identity providers such Auth0 and Okta.
- Experience developing applications in Azure serverless architecture such as Web Jobs and Azure Functions.
- Proficient cloud networking experience.
- Understand agile software development principles, methodologies, and processes.
- Have experience with relational databases preferably SQL Server.
- Have working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB.
- Have excellent communication, business partnering, and customer service skills.
- Be skilled working with cross-functional project and product teams.
- Self-starter, excited to roll up sleeves and dive in wherever is needed
- Able to identify process gaps, create solutions and continually iterate on processes as the team grows and needs change
- Has the ability to multi-task across multiple projects, teams, and deadlines
MyHealthMath is a health-tech firm disrupting the health insurance market by delivering greater value to consumers across the country. We’ve got one big goal in mind: Simplify Healthcare Insurance so that everyone selects the best health plan that protects their health and wallet.
Here’s why working with us is cool:
- We’re improving a broken system. Our convoluted healthcare system means that countless people don’t get the coverage or care they need. Our technology is changing that. Every day.
- Our growth is your growth: joining our team now means becoming a stakeholder in our company. (Literally, you get options). You’ll get a stake in how we grow as a company, and what you want your role to become. Imagine getting to shape your career at a company you love – that’s what we’re offering.
- Our people are our priority. We can’t succeed unless you get what you need to excel. That’s why we’ve built a people-focused benefits structure with competitive PTO and holiday schedule; insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families; and a flexible work environment (we’re talking summer and winter Fridays). Check out our list of benefits and perks.
MyHealthMath is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.